We aim to not just teach children how to code, but also to provide them with an environment that is conducive to their creativity. Armed with knowledge of how the technology works, we encourage them to pick programming projects on their own, to apply this knowledge.
This way, the child learns how to choose an interesting idea and turn into a definitive creation. As they do this, they build valuable skills of problem solving and logical thinking. Learning to code enables them to –
- Brainstorm what would be an interesting project
- Break down the project into pieces for ease of work
- Work collaboratively to handle big projects
- Put ideas into execution
- Debug any problems they encounter, and persist through it
- Feel satisfied as their efforts and ideas take shape in the form of the creation
We guide them through every step, and teach them all the relevant features of programming languages.
Every course ends with an exhibition where students present their creations to parents and friends.